top of page
Our contact details
Name: Lennox UK Ltd
Postal Address: 3Brunel road Gorse Lane Ind. Est, Clacton on Sea, Essex C015 4LU.
This document was created using a template from ICO.
Lennox (“we”) (“our”) (“us”) cares deeply about the privacy of its visitors and users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly in compliance with data privacy laws. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information. We strongly urge you to read this policy and make sure you fully understand it, before you access or use any of our services.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our products and services. Your data can be stored through Wix.com data storage, databases and general Wix.com applications. They store their data on secure servers behind a firewall.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Email Address;
• First Name;
• Last Name;
• Street Address;
• Phone Number;
• The type of enquiry your making, including special requirements;
• The information you provide relating to your enquiry;
• IP address;
• Web browser type and version;
• Operating system
• A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our website, and the site you exit to;
We are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
How We get the personal information and why We have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
When you download catalogues or brochures or create an account and make a purchase any information that requires filling a contact form on our website. We treat your data with the utmost care and take appropriate steps to always protect it.
We can communicate with you to notify you to promote our products, news of them, our participation in shows or events, offers, any news about our company or when necessary. For these purposes, we can communicate with you by email, telephone, text messages or postal mail.
Sharing your information
1. All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
1. Personalising and tailoring your experience;
2. Supplying our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
3. Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you;
4. Replying to emails from you;
5. Supplying you with emails that you have opted into.
6. Market research;
7. Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience;
2. With your permission and/or were permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message and post with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2018.
3. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us by email: email@example.com or by post: 3 Brunel Road, Gorse Lane Industrial Estate, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 4LU.
Just like most other organisations, we work with third-party service providers which provide important functions to us that allow us to be easier, faster, and friendlier in the way we deliver our services. We need to disclose user data to them from time to time.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data for legal or regulatory purposes, in relation to existing or future legal proceedings, for the prevention of fraud/loss or to protect the rights, property, safety of our group, our customers or others.
Third parties (including Google, LinkedIn Corporation) whose content appears on our site may use third party Cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
How we store your personal information
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
-Your data will only be stored in the UK.
-Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
How long we keep your data?
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted or anonymised (so that it can no longer be associated with you).
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you may be entitled to ask us to delete your data: see “Your data protection right” below for further information.
Your data protection rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold.
1. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
2. You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
3. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
4. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
5. You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
6. You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
7. You have right to ask us not to use your personal data for direct marketing.
8. You have right to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed based on legitimate interests, if there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
9· You have right to ask that we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent;
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by:
- Email: Info@lennoxpets.co.uk
- Telephone: 01255 442920
- Post: 3 Brunel Road, Gorse Lane Industrial Estate, Clacton on Sea – Essex, CO15 4LU.
If you wish to make a request.
Changes to our policy
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used to help us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies, the Help function within your browser should tell you how. We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights please contact us by sending email to : firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: 3 Brunel Road, Gorse Lane Industrial Estate, Clacton on Sea – Essex, CO15 4LU.
You can also complain to the ICO Organisation if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
bottom of page